Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NJ @ Summit Point April 16-17

Thread: NJ @ Summit Point April 16-17

NJ @ Summit Point April 16-17

http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/sch...p?event_id=132

The Advanced Driver School - Instructor Training School is an opportunity for students with previous track experience to sharpen their skills in a school that provides extended run groups. Because this School shares track time with our nationally-recognized Instructor Training School, the number of run groups is limited to two and all students must be approved by the Chief Instructor and Event Chair prior to acceptance. Note that your driving history will be confirmed - if you have experience with organizations other than the NJ Chapter and you did not participate in this event in the past, please e-mail your history to the Registrar. Participation in the Instructor Training School is by invitation only. If you believe that you are a candidate for the ITS and have not been invited, please e-mail the Chief Instructor.

Registration for this event is open.
    Four hours of open track per day.
    http://www.njbmwcca.org
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i emaild the cheif inst. lets see if i get an invite.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/sch...p?event_id=132

The Advanced Driver School - Instructor Training School is an opportunity for students with previous track experience to sharpen their skills in a school that provides extended run groups. Because this School shares track time with our nationally-recognized Instructor Training School, the number of run groups is limited to two and all students must be approved by the Chief Instructor and Event Chair prior to acceptance. Note that your driving history will be confirmed - if you have experience with organizations other than the NJ Chapter and you did not participate in this event in the past, please e-mail your history to the Registrar. Participation in the Instructor Training School is by invitation only. If you believe that you are a candidate for the ITS and have not been invited, please e-mail the Chief Instructor.

Registration for this event is open.
    Four hours of open track per day.
    http://www.njbmwcca.org
    I am interested in becoming an instructor. Are there any minimum guidelines necessary to before you would even consider submitting your name?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan View Post
    I am interested in becoming an instructor. Are there any minimum guidelines necessary to before you would even consider submitting your name?
    Email Blake Smith.
    http://www.njbmwcca.org/about/officers.php#
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Sullivan View Post
    Most chief instructors will look for recommendations from your recent instructors. I believe our website, under chapter programs - driver schools, has a good write up of what we look for. Acceptance in the NJ Chapter's ITS program might be slightly different.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

As a mentor in the NJ chapter ITS program I can tell you that the invitation is by instructor recommendation. It helps if you have done a NJ or Del/Val chapter school so they can get to know you and your driving. If an NCC instructor emails Blake Smith re an NCC student/candidate that might work but it would depend on what Blake feels is best.
    I would highly recommend any and all NCC IA students to attend this program as it complements the existing IA program. The bulk of the instruction is in teaching. It is assumed that the candidate can drive and he/she will be tested for teaching and driving abilities in separate sessions as a graduation exercise.
    The 2 1/2 day program is very demanding and your brain will reach saturation before the end of your 1st day. The pass rate is usually under 50%. Those who don't pass will be mentored further in their area of weakness. I assure it is time well spent.
    Gerry Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

There is still room in this school.
    It's for advanced drivers and those looking to instruct.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i tried contacting the cheif inst. i have not heard back. anybody have a phone number or another contact or somebody that could put in a good word on my behalf?
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Try David Finch on the NJ website.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i sent him a message. i already registered online. just waiting for the email so i can mail the check.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Blake Smith's (CI) email address is cbsmith@ptd.net Good luck! Hope to see you up there. Gerry Chan
    1990 E30 M3 (white)
    2003 E46 M3 (white)
    1991 spec miata (blue)

Thumbs up

thanks guys. i got the acceptance message and all i have left is to mail the check.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Website

Thread Information