Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Peake reset tool

Thread: Peake reset tool

Peake reset tool

Dear BMW fellows:
    Could somebody let me use your peake reset tool for my 2001 BMW 530i?
    I am in centreville area and can drive to your place with a jumbo coffee :-)
    Thanks

Peake reset tools

I have the Peake airbag reset tool, and the R5 FCX code reader/service interval reset tool, which I'll lend to any chapter member. Your car, being built after 2000, requires the R5/FCX-II. Sorry I do not have the one you need.

I mention the airbag reset because eventually you will be wanting to use that too.

I'm in Arlington, but I can bring the tool to any Chapter event.

-Roy Morris

Roy,
    Thanks. At least I received one response from a gentleman like you. If I cannot find a reset tool within a week or two, I will buy one myself and let the club members use it free.
    Thanks again.
    Ben

I have the Peake tool with the adapter to work with both pre- and post-2000 vehicles. Let me know if you are still in need -- I am in Arlington, if that works for you.

-Tim

Timmmyd,
    That would be wonderful. Do you have perticular times when I can come by?
    I drive to work in DC.
    this is my email: benqsun@gmail.com

Ben,

E-mail sent.

-Tim

Thread Information