Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
April 13: NY Chapter Driver School at Pocono Raceway

Thread: April 13: NY Chapter Driver School at Pocono Raceway

Arrow April 13: NY Chapter Driver School at Pocono Raceway

The NY Chapter of BMWCCA has a one-day driver school event on Friday, 4/13, in the Poconos, PA. $185 if you register before March 9th. Should be a 3-3.5 hour drive from the DC Metro area. So who wants to drive up with me?

----------

Come join us for the 2007 season opener at Pocono Raceway (North Course). This 1.5 mile road course utilizes Pocono's North Infield road course and turn at 3 of the tri-oval. This course has 9 turns and 2 straights, The longest being approximately 1,700'. The course varies in width from 30' to 60'.

This is not a racing school but rather a high performance driving school on a race circuit under close supervision by instructors. You will be taught the fine art of car control and fundamentals of vehicle dynamics. You will be able to learn the capabilities of your car and improve your driving skills at speeds that are not permitted on public roads...

http://www.nybmwcca.org/events.php?id=14

hmmm...... i wonder if i can handle this (as well as my bank account) as I am doing mid-ohio the weekend before

but if I do change my mind, i'll let you know

http://nohiobmwcca.org/images_misc/0407driverschool.htm
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

The NY Chapter event accepts credit cards, so enjoy now and pay later (a little at a time)

You really want to do a school on Friday the 13th?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I will be there. Went last year and it was a good time.
    Cheers,
    John

Thread Information