Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Great issue of der Bayerische!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great issue of der Bayerische!

Great issue of der Bayerische!

I received mine yesterday. I was impressed by the quality & variety of articles, and appreciate all the work that goes into cranking this out each time.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    I received mine yesterday. I was impressed by the quality & variety of articles, and appreciate all the work that goes into cranking this out each time.
    It's a piece of cake.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    It's a piece of cake.
    Yeah, a cake that's about 2 city blocks wide

I like the car wash pics. Big time.
    Scott Lowrey

Still haven't gotten mine.
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    Still haven't gotten mine.
    We are a little short this month.

j/k

I just got mine a day or two ago.
    Pretty soon we will have them all online.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Yeah, I think Roundel should hire the dB designer.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW0299 View Post
    Yeah, I think Roundel should hire the dB designer.
    Shhh... We don't want to have to find another person.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Still not here.

Bummer.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

The One Lap America article was intriguing.
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

So we'll see you there next May?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

And still not here.

Suppose it was lost in the mail.

Bummer.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum View Post
    And still not here.

Suppose it was lost in the mail.

Bummer.

Alex
    It looks like we may have had an over run. Only problem is I am not sure who picked up the extras.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Woody,
    Thanks for the most generous coverage in DB of our mediocre showing at 2006 OneLap of America. We had a blast in spite of our mechanical ills and off-track excursions. I'm sure you & Neil feel that our Podium finish was truly deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    So we'll see you there next May?
    Hmmm...
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Thread Information