Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW CCA Club Race Aug 5-6 @ Summit

Thread: BMW CCA Club Race Aug 5-6 @ Summit

BMW CCA Club Race Aug 5-6 @ Summit

For those not attending the autocross, there is a BMW CCA Club Race August 5-6 at Summit.
    The race is sponsored by the NJ Chapter.
    Schedule at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=137,708,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm thinking about heading up there to spectate and, since I'm new to the club, meet some of you. I've been an SCCA flagger and pit worker at Summit for the last few years so the place is like home to me.

Who's going? How many entrants are expected? Will my membership card get me thru the gate? Can I park in the paddock?
    Scott Lowrey

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    I'm thinking about heading up there to spectate and, since I'm new to the club, meet some of you. I've been an SCCA flagger and pit worker at Summit for the last few years so the place is like home to me.

Who's going? How many entrants are expected? Will my membership card get me thru the gate? Can I park in the paddock?
    There is no charge. Just sign the waiver at the gate. I don't know how many NCC members will be there. There might be more on Sunday since we have an autocross on Saturday. You can park in the paddock. Paddock rules apply. Don't block anyone in.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I know Dan Martin will have his I-stock E36 M3 on the track for this coming weekend.

Sunday enduro 12:45-2:00
    Meet near the bleachers near the Karousel under the shade of the big tree.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Didn't make it yesterday or today - sorry. Too much to do at work and too much to do on the car. (While looking to replace the PS pump, I found out that both the motor mounts are broken. )
    Scott Lowrey

Couldn't make it to the race. My tow vehicle is at the dealer for a warranty problem they can't seem to fix and my race tires never showed. No rubber no truck no race. Real bummer. Maybe next time.

Dan

Thread Information