Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
CCA discounts in the DC area - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CCA discounts in the DC area

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    You're right. I forgot about that. I believe our region goes down to Fredericksburg.
    Steven!! PCA has regions. BMWCCA has chapters. haha
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

what? no regions?

If you look at page 128 in the last Roundel, you'll see a list of all the REGIONS BMW CCA has. haha

FYI, I did contact Tischer regarding ordering new wheels and got a better price than BMWWheels.com. Of course I'll order locally and drive the hour or three to pick them up. I'll need break-in miles anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW0299 View Post

If you look at page 128 in the last Roundel, you'll see a list of all the REGIONS BMW CCA has. haha
    Oops! You're right. And our region goes all the way to Key West, Florida!
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    The term region was used to represent our geographic area.
    Our region is comprised of Maryland, eastern West Virginia, northern Virginia.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)–noun

2.Usually, regions. the vast or indefinite entirety of a space or area, or something compared to one: the regions of the firmament; the regions of the mind.
    3.a part of the earth's surface (land or sea) of considerable and usually indefinite extent: a tropical region.
    4.a district without respect to boundaries or extent: a charming region in Connecticut.
    6.a large indefinite area or range of something specified; sphere: a region of authority.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I should have said our Region - in caps.
    Woody

Was up in rockville for work today so I stopped by Tischer and collected a few accessories while I was on that side of the Beltway. Got the last few things I needed at a great price. Thanks for the advice here, folks.

Thread Information