Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Missing Times for the 9/12 AutoX?

Thread: Missing Times for the 9/12 AutoX?

Missing Times for the 9/12 AutoX?

Kevin -- I'm just wondering why I'm missing the time of my first run (a blazing 58.8 ), and why all of my other times are moved down one run (2nd is listed 1st, 3rd listed 2nd, 4th listed 3rd)...

Unless it has to do with [Pete] referring to me as "Dennis" announcing my first run time -- but there's no Dennis in the list...?

No big deal, just curious.

(Glad I had the opportunity to demonstrate why you shouldn't autocross with a raging hangover.)

:smt104

[edit]: Sorry Eric -- I'm bad enough with names, even worse when I'm in the shape I was in on Sunday.[/edit]

Re: Missing Times for the 9/12 AutoX?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Kevin -- I'm just wondering why I'm missing the time of my first run (a blazing 58.8 ), and why all of my other times are moved down one run (2nd is listed 1st, 3rd listed 2nd, 4th listed 3rd)...

Unless it has to do with Eric referring to me as "Dennis" announcing my first run time -- but there's no Dennis in the list...?

No big deal, just curious.

(Glad I had the opportunity to demonstrate why you shouldn't autocross with a raging hangover.)

:smt104
    I wasn't announcing, I was doing registration. :-? For some reason several people were calling him Eric.

Pete was usually announcing/running timing. He does everything on the computer by the car number and usually announces people's name by memory.

---Eric

I was doing announcing for a good portion of the day.

The timing computer automatically enters in your runs so it might be an upload issue with the web server?

If I messed up, I apologize in advance.

Pete

Like I said, it's not a big deal, I was just curious.

(There are also a few other blanks for some other cars which I was pretty sure made all four runs, like the 1975 911C).

No need to apologize, Pete. I'm just not ever talking to you again, out of my deep feelings of injustice. (Afterall, how else am I to prove that I was consistently 11-12 seconds off of FTD.)

You try to make everyone happy....... :lol:

That 75 911 didn't make all 4 runs, I believe it was 2 since it broke. It was leaking something.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    You try to make everyone happy....... :lol:

That 75 911 didn't make all 4 runs, I believe it was 2 since it broke. It was leaking something.

Pete
    Was that the one we kept pushing out of the stop box?

---Eric

That carrera replica was the "HOTNESS" !!!!

Thread Information