Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FA: R/C E30 M3 Evo Sport with LED headlights

Thread: FA: R/C E30 M3 Evo Sport with LED headlights

Talking FA: R/C E30 M3 Evo Sport with LED headlights

I just posted a very sweet 1/10th scale R/C Tamiya TT-01 E30 M3 Evo Sport Warsteiner to eBay. It was built (and previously owned) by r3vlimited's Jordan. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I never even got the car out on the pavement in the time I've owned it -- too much time spent on my 1:1 scale E30 racer.

The car is pre-built, with a silver body, two sets of wheels and tires, a Futaba controller/receiver/servo package and a sweet LED headlight modification.

The car has been pre-listed and goes live at 2:45am EDT. Think of this as a heads-up.

Bump for Dan, I have three of these one for each kid and one for me. It's fun lazy day of no wrench turning.

Buy a buncg of extra cells and use the stock engine you get about 10 minutes of run time. With a rewind motor times drop rapidly. The hot engine for this car is the Tamiya 540 Black engine as it's a hot stock motor. Also bearings help with run time.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    and a sweet LED headlight modification.
    Rice!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

nope the older kits had these...

Hmmm... I just assumed it was a mode since it's not mentioned in the instructions...

You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to list this thing... it's sooooo cool, but, like I said, I've already got one E30 to play with.

And I really don't want to pack all this stuff into the new house, or for that matter, explain to my better half why I packed all this stuff.

The original M3 chassis TA-02's had the lights it was optional. It drains the battery so I never use it anyway. The old body's were heavier guage plastic the new ones are thin lexan.

They are apples and oranges. I have both chassis's the older car is more adjustable with ride height and caster/camber, diff lock ups. CF chassis, 18 bearings as opposed to 10.

Newer one has a syronger gear box. Big plus.

Nitro is fun too......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PTG TRUCK SMALL.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	130  

I did the car thing but the trucks take more of a beating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ncc_RC.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	131  

Just so everybody knows, I'm going to be out of town from Friday through Sunday night. If you have any questions on any of my auctions, please ask them before Saturday evening, or else I can't guarantee that I'll be able to answer them before the auction closes.

Self Bump...

Just a reminder, the auction ends in less than 5 hours.

Click to see all my remaining auctions.

Thread Information