For those of you who aren't already on Brian's email list but are interested in (or could be interested in) having some driving fun over the winter. See below:

If you are planning on attending, please contact Brian via email, me via email, or reply to this message.

==================
Date: December 5, 2005

Hello all,
The BMW Karting League will begin this Sunday, Dec. 11 at 3 PM. The start time has been changed from the initially scheduled time due to a change in Allsports' schedule.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE LEAGUE:
Please show up at 2:30 PM to sign in, pay, and get prepared to race. Last year we had about 15 regular participants in our league, and I am expecting about 25-35, initially, this year, based on the response from new people showing interest. The total cost for the league is $520. Allsports would prefer that you pay $260 up front, and then $32.50 each event. The payment is made at the time you arrive, and to Allsports Grand Prix. If you miss any of the events, you will not have to pay for those you miss. Arrangements can be made at that time.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE MINI GRAND PRIX EVENTS:
Please show up 30 minutes prior to the start times. Also, please send me an email a week or two prior to those events, so I may get an idea of how many drivers will be participating. Allsports has been very kind to us, and able to work with the numbers that we bring. We also need to consider that their staff is not huge so they need to be prepared to handle 30 or so people in 2-3 hours.

Our cooperation, good conduct, and sportsmanship, makes their job easier and our racing more enjoyable.

I have compiled a large email list, but I will be narrowing it down to those that come out to the events. If you want me to continue to send you information regarding these events, please let me know.

I am looking forward to meeting all of the new people and hopefully see everyone from last year's league out there again this year. Since a lot of you are new to these events, do not be intimidated by the fact that these events are competitive. As long as you use your heads and drive within your limits, you will find that you will improve a great deal and have the time of your life. Maybe you will realize that racing is right up your alley and come to more autocrosses, driving schools, or get started in club racing or karting.

If you have any further questions, please shoot me a message, or go to: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?karting for the event schedule and other details.

Thank you,
Brian Hair
brian@ogracing.com

=================