Hello, everyone. I'm Christopher; some of you may remember my father, Steve (SMOODY on here), and possibly even me from many years ago as a kid at NCC autocrosses.

Our family moved out to Colorado in 2006, and we became active with the chapter out there. I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the track days and autocrosses as an observer, and eventually participate as a licensed adult.

I currently drive a '97 M3 coupe, 5MT, with Alpine White over reupholstered Modena and the Luxury Package. It is sitting just at over 213k miles, most of which were put on by 20-somethings males like myself. Modifications are pretty extensive: Vorshlag camber plates, Dinan springs, Koni SAs, poly front sway bar bushings, X-brace, RTAB limiters, SS brake lines, lightweight flywheel, E34 M5 clutch, ASC throttle plate removal, airbox baffle removal, CDV delete, Stewart WP, Al rad, and a 3.38LSD. Future plans are for more track prep items like ARC-8s, RSL-29s, SRF fluid, and seats+half cage+sunroof "delete."

I look forward to autocrossing with the club and learning Summit Point and VIR; more importantly, I look forward to adding those track stickers to the back of my car.