Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Help!! E36 water leaks

Thread: Help!! E36 water leaks

Question Help!! E36 water leaks

After all the rain we've had recently I have noticed that there is water under the carpet behind the driver's side of my 96 328iS. I have looked under the car there are no visible holes and all plugs seem to be in place.
    Any ideas? Are there any drainage tubes in the vicinity that could be blocked?

The rest of the car is dry as a bone and I am very concerned. Any ideas? I am doing my best to dry it out but its in a tough area.

wgeiger5847@yahoo.com or 410 687 7016. Any ideas are welcome at this point. The Bentley manual wasn't of much help in locating drainage tubes....

These is pretty common this time of year.
    There are drain tubes, I don't happen to know where they are.
    When this happened to me (my front passenger side), I brought the car to Banner Glass and they cleaned out the drains for free. I did give them a tip though.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I had this problem in an E28 many years ago. I turned up the carpet and with a flashlight saw a tiny river of water about 1/8" wide streaming down from up top. It turned out to be the windshield gasket; a small dab of caulking fixed everything right up.

The culprit was the drain tubes. I had them cleaned out for a tenner and it was all set. Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information