Group,
I received this note from John Truban, the concours chairman for the local Porsche chapter, inviting us to his shop. I hope you'll consider attending! On a side note, the Liberty gas station on the south side of Rt 7 just west of I-81 (immediately past Five Guys) has regular & 93 premium non-ethanol fuel to treat your baby.

Automotive Aficionados,
This Saturday, July 21st, is Truban Motor Company’s monthly Cars & Coffee gathering. This new monthly automotive gathering at Truban Motor Company in Winchester, Virginia is held the 3rd Saturday of each month. We are excited to announce this monthly event and look forward to it becoming a gathering of all things automotive in the Winchester Area. Please invite your friends, car clubs and all who have a cool car and wish to kill some time on a Saturday morning. If you are taking your special car out for a spin, stop on by for some coffee and conversation. If your car club has members in the Winchester area then this is a great event to advertise for your members to gather!

8 am to 11 am
Rain or Shine – we will be here!

Our Coffee is FREE!

“You bring the gasoline and we’ll bring the caffeine.”

Truban Motor Company
60 W. Jubal Early Drive
Winchester, Virginia 22601
www.trubanmotors.com
540-722-2567