Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member NOVA

Thread: New Member NOVA

New Member NOVA

Hi everyone,

Been a member for a few months now, owner of an 2009 X3 thats perfect for my daily commute. I've attended the New Member Orientation at Sterling and the Social in Tysons and absolutely enjoy the hospitality from everyone in the club. Had an awesome time getting some tips and tricks from the guys at the DIY, and was able to meet another racing enthusiast like myself at the social. I'm a huge fan of racing and enjoy the IMSA series, NASCAR, and F1. I had the pleasure of attending the IMSA race at VIR for the past 2 years and again the hospitality from the members that ran the BMW tent at VIR was amazing. (Should've become a member then ) I'm looking forward to getting a track car soon so I can run some events at Summit Point and VIR.

Welcome! I'm a huge IMSA/F1 fan too and can't wait to see BMW return to LeMans for WEC in June. Make sure to keep coming out to events, especially Chapterfest next month!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information