Greetings!

My name is Vince, my car's name is Brienne. For those of you who follow GoT - you may understand.

I just recently added a member to the family. 1995 BMW 318ic that I picked up from a buddy for a good price. Has its quirks. I know nothing of the Euro world so this should be an interesting toy to tinker with. One of the things I've already learned about is production model changes between years haha. She's a 10/1995 kind of girl so I have to keep that in mind with my searches.

Anyways, I have a 2010 Prius (I know right) for a daily driver. I also do Uber/Lyft sometimes to make some extra cash in her (Sophia) whenever I feel like it. Last but not least, I have my baby girl Misty. 2013 Scion FR-S. Original owner. Plenty of small stuff done but bigger plans for her track wise in the future. For now she's just nice to look at and hit corners with.

The BMW will be hitting the track as soon as I get the minor issues squared away and price out a roll bar/cage setup. I'll start off in the autocross arena to get a feel for how the car handles/reacts in cornering. Eventually she'll be in the drift world but not yet. Much different from my FR-S as I can already tell. Have only driven her about 200 miles since December when I got her. Now that the weather is warming up some, I can shift my focus on making sure all is good for top down weather.

Hope to see some of you all in the coming weeks

Cheers