Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
When is Chapterfest?

Thread: When is Chapterfest?

When is Chapterfest?

I know it's in Aberdeen this year, but can't find my dB with the date, and don't see it mentioned on the NCC website per se.
    I was hoping the concours & swap meet portions would be held again this year. Had a great time in Bowie last year!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA
    I know it's in Aberdeen this year, but can't find my dB with the date, and don't see it mentioned on the NCC website per se.
    I was hoping the concours & swap meet portions would be held again this year. Had a great time in Bowie last year!
    Chapterfest is always the October event.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Saturday 10/22 as Autocross #6

No mention in dB of anything other than autocross.

Bill Riblett

:-\

I'd love to attend Chapterfest this year, but a four-hour round-trip (probably more, given the Wilson Bridge construction) through Baltimore on a Saturday morning is just a bit too much.

I emailed Pete and linked him to this thread so he can respond since I'm not sure about the concours. I thought they were already having one this month.

I'm not sure how much interest there would be in a swap meet since there was just one in VA last month. If people have parts and want to bring them I'm sure there would be people there wanting to buy them.

---Eric

I emailed Pete and linked him to this thread so he can respond since I'm not sure about the concours. I thought they were already having one this month.
    I'm not sure how much interest there would be in a swap meet since there was just one in VA last month. If people have parts and want to bring them I'm sure there would be people there wanting to buy them.
    For those that don't know, ChapterFest was an outgrowth of the NCC's hosting of OktoberFest (was it '98?). It's a great opportunity to get several factions of the membership together at a common event.
    The Deutsche Marque Concours this past weekend was a make-up date for the rained-out May date.
    I hope it all comes together - great time of year for a roadtrip!

Dan - no northern route to Aberdeen, avoiding the construction?
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

For those that don't know, ChapterFest was an outgrowth of the NCC's hosting of OktoberFest (was it '98?). It's a great opportunity to get several factions of the membership together at a common event.
    The Deutsche Marque Concours this past weekend was a make-up date for the rained-out May date.
    I hope it all comes together - great time of year for a roadtrip!

Dan - no northern route to Aberdeen, avoiding the construction?
    I think the fact that we had a swapmeet and a concours so close to Chapterfest it kinda killed a little of the momentum behind it. I know Pete contacted the Concours chair and I'm guessing most people have something in their parts closet that someone else might want so a swapmeet wouldn't be a difficult thing to organize last minute. Ripken has a pretty big lot so I'm sure there would be room for everything.

---Eric

I have a couple of things I could sell.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone
    I have a couple of things I could sell.
    Let me guess. Suspension parts.
    ...steven