Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Can anyone recommend an expert on BMW convertible tops?

Thread: Can anyone recommend an expert on BMW convertible tops?

Can anyone recommend an expert on BMW convertible tops?

Hi all --

New to the group. My 2000 323ci has a top that only works manually. Spent about $5k with L&F trying to get it to work, including new wiring harness and motor, but they were not able to get it going. They indicated it might take another $4-6k, at which point I punted. Would like to find a convertible top fixing genius for a 2nd opinion.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

- Peter

Try BMW ExcluService in Rockville
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by phackes View Post
    My 2000 323ci has a top that only works manually. Spent about $5k with L&F trying to get it to work, including new wiring harness and motor, but they were not able to get it going. They indicated it might take another $4-6k, at which point I punted. Would like to find a convertible top fixing genius for a 2nd opinion.
    I don't know whether they qualify as convertible top fixing geniuses or not, but I've had excellent experiences with Scandinavian Import Servicenter. They took care of my Volvo for a decade (and got to work on Volvo convertibles) and also worked on Saabs (and Saab convertibles). When they concluded that specializing in Saab and Volvo might not be an optimal growth strategy and branched out into Mini and then into BMW, they started working on Mini and BMW convertibles.

Martin's Auto Service
    8100 Beechcraft Ave # H, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
    (301) 926-8977
    http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/

* One of the best in the area!!! This should be your 1st stop..

Quote Originally Posted by phackes View Post
    Hi all --

New to the group. My 2000 323ci has a top that only works manually. Spent about $5k with L&F trying to get it to work, including new wiring harness and motor, but they were not able to get it going. They indicated it might take another $4-6k, at which point I punted. Would like to find a convertible top fixing genius for a 2nd opinion.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

- Peter
    I second BMW ExcluService in Rockville.

Thread Information