Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member Intro - Alexandria

Thread: New Member Intro - Alexandria

Threaded View

New Member Intro - Alexandria

Hello NCC! Was a recent member in Genesee Valley Chapter, and moved to VA about a year ago (I know, late to the intro!). But owned a 1999 528i for 9 years when I lived in Buffalo, sold it. Bought a Honda Accord due to job move but after a year, missed the E39. Took several months but found my 530i M Sport and love it. I have replaced about everything the E39 needs and has about 126K miles on it now. I recently painted in myself (as I did my old Oxford Green 528) and took it back to Sterling Gray as someone repainted it with a poor color version. Disassembled and restored the Style 42s, very happy with it now!

My girlfriend became in a market for a car (of course it was going to be a Bimmer!), so after a few months of searching, found our unicorn in Kentucky: 2014 535xi, M-Sport, Mocha interior, Multi-Contour/Luxury Seating, Cold Weather, Premium and Lighting Packages, DHP, sunshades, Drivers Assistance/DA+. Amazing car!!!!

I want to start getting out and meeting some members at the events so I'll be watching for them!

Looks like you all have a great chapter, look forward to being a member.

Gary
    Last edited by Gchalker; 10-04-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Thread Information