Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member Intro - Alexandria

Thread: New Member Intro - Alexandria

New Member Intro - Alexandria

Hello NCC! Was a recent member in Genesee Valley Chapter, and moved to VA about a year ago (I know, late to the intro!). But owned a 1999 528i for 9 years when I lived in Buffalo, sold it. Bought a Honda Accord due to job move but after a year, missed the E39. Took several months but found my 530i M Sport and love it. I have replaced about everything the E39 needs and has about 126K miles on it now. I recently painted in myself (as I did my old Oxford Green 528) and took it back to Sterling Gray as someone repainted it with a poor color version. Disassembled and restored the Style 42s, very happy with it now!

My girlfriend became in a market for a car (of course it was going to be a Bimmer!), so after a few months of searching, found our unicorn in Kentucky: 2014 535xi, M-Sport, Mocha interior, Multi-Contour/Luxury Seating, Cold Weather, Premium and Lighting Packages, DHP, sunshades, Drivers Assistance/DA+. Amazing car!!!!

I want to start getting out and meeting some members at the events so I'll be watching for them!

Looks like you all have a great chapter, look forward to being a member.

Gary
    Last edited by Gchalker; 10-04-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Welcome! I have a 2003 530i, Titanium silver with sports pkg. Great car. What model is the girlfriend's 2014?
    We have some events coming up before going into the hibernation mode. Hope to see you out there!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome Gary! Hope to see you at a social or one of the Cars & Coffee coming up!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I just saw I missed that so I edited my post so thanks for noticing that. It's a 535xi M Sport.... love it. Not as easy as my 530i to work on though!
    Last edited by Gchalker; 10-12-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Thread Information