Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member In Western Maryland

Thread: New Member In Western Maryland

New Member In Western Maryland

Hello, new member here. Finally life has started to fall in place so I decided to get back to car hobbies. Currently trying to pursue a Club Racing license. I had done Autocross 10+ years ago but now I'm looking for a bigger challenge. Love all sorts of cars. Currently restoring a 1971 Datsun 240z, 1987 Alfa Romeo Milano and 1984 BMW 633csi (I'm using to get my license). I've been in a vintage kick for the last several years so if you have a good source, I'm still looking to buy the following cars: Alfa GTV/6, BMW 2002tii / 3.0csi, MGB GT, Porsche 912 and anything that is just cool. Hard working by day, family man at night. I try to get my kids involved but just wrenching doesn't interest them. Hopefully seeing cars in action will motivate their interest. Not sure what else to say without making it sound like a personal ad. I look forward to seeing good info on this forum.

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of fun work ahead of you getting those cars restored and race-prepped. Hope to see you at an event soon
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information