Posted by: aprekas

Description: 1987 BMW 325i Convertible - antiqueCinnabar Red w/ black topAutomatic transmission, 236kCar is in good shape, needs a little work, but great car. I have owned it since 2002, I don't smoke nor have any pets that have been in the car. Pros:Really fun to drive convertible.Sheepskin seats.Aux input stereo.MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust.17" RONAL R38 wheels with 205/45R-17 Kumho Ecsta 4X XL tires (almost new tires).*also comes with the stock wheel/tire set with plenty of life.Bilstein shocks.Reupholstered back seat.Key-less remote entry is installed, but not currently working. (I have all the papers for it though)Has been garaged for the past 12 years - paint is in good condition. However, last 3 months it has been outside underneath a custom car cover from Costco, which comes with the car.Leather steering wheel cover has been installed.All service records since 1999 are available.Major repairs done include a rebuilt engine in 2003, driveshaft in 2005, and rebuilt transmission in 2009. A few areas where it needs some work:The top leaks during heavy rain near where the top meets the winshield.Rear window stitching is coming undone on one side.Heater core needs to be replaced.

More...