Posted by: Navy_ZHP

Description: Very rare E46 330i ZHP with 6 speed manual, Imola Red with cloth/alcantara interior (one of 351 such 2004 models). 130k miles. Performance package, premium package, and cold weather package. For additional info, please see the Craiglist ad at this link: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...02211.htmlThis is the original color combination in which the performance package debuted in 2003. Car is in excellent condition with a thorough check by Georgetown Auto Service within the past two weeks; absolutely no issues whatsoever. All of the following have been replaced within the last 7k miles: Spark plugs Valve cover gasket All brakes (pads and rotors) Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 UHP All Season tires Front lower control arm bushings Belts and pulleys Battery Rear differential seal Fluid flushes: brakes, power steering, coolant Interior is in excellent condition. Exterior is in very good condition. The only blemishes on this car are two minor rust spots on the lower rear driver's side quarter panel. This is an excellent opportunity to own a true driver's car and a future collector's item. This car has been very reliable over my four years of ownership with only minor wear and tear and maintenance items needed. Absolutely all maintenance performed when necessary. I have all records from my ownership and some from the previous two owners. This car runs very strong and will make it past 200k with proper care and periodic maintenance. Selling because I am going to graduate school in Chicago and will not need the car. Clean title in hand and CarFax available upon request. Serious inquiries only. Please PM or call if interested (303-589-7909).

More...