Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member right here

Thread: New Member right here

New Member right here

Hi, my name is Milton and I joined the club a few months ago but I never had the chance to introduce myself so here I go:

I own an Alpinaweiß E34 5 series, sadly it's an automatic (although sometimes that's a blessing specially in rush hour traffic) and I use it as my daily driver. It's been with me for two years and I love it. I have a soft spot for old school Bimmers, I just love them. In the time that the car has been under my protection I have done a few things to keep it road worthy as I travel a lot with it, I drove it all the way to New Hampshire and I do travel a lot to NY, NJ and PA. The radiator was replaced two years ago, a year ago I re did the whole suspension when it miserably failed at its job and broke in the middle of a trip to Cherry Springs Park in PA. The brakes were done a few months ago and a few weeks back I did the front end (control arms, bushings, tie rods and all that jazz) so far the 5er has been reliable and a good mate in my long drives.

I'm planning a paint job for the car as it is old and the pair shows a lot of scars, but it's a lot better than other newer cars I've seen on the road. In a future I'm planing to do a 5 speed swap if I don't put my hands on a 2002, I love those little bastards, sort of a dream car for me.

I will be more active in the forums as I planning to gain a lot of knowledge about old school Bimmers.

Thanks for reading my little introduction. Have a wonderful day guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170101_084258-01.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	2394

Welcome Milton and very nice e34! Since you like putting miles on your car, you should definitely try to make Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix in July. Its an incredible show and always a great club turnout. Hope to meet you at an event soon
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks a lot Paul, I'll try to be there, sounds like fun.

you said you have an alpine e34? is that just a B10?

Welcome, I have a soft spot for E34's, you just don't see them much anymore. I believe E39's are headed that way also, they are to cheap, and still drive rather well, so they get eaten alive by folks.

Thread Information