Hello BMWCCANCC community, (long acronym huh)

My name is Austin Schuetz, and I am a new member to the National Capital Chapter! I have been a member of the BMWCCA since Sept of 2015 and currently have one BMW in my garage. I have a 1998 M3 sedan, estoril blue, with a five-speed. I have a few tasteful mods to the motor and suspension, but have left the cosmetics current to the late 90's period. I am a big fan of the 3 series, and M cars, but am an automotive enthusiast and enjoy most makes and models. I really enjoy going to local car's & coffee, meet and greet's, along with day trips. I am really interested in getting involved with autocross and track events, which is a big reason I decided to get more involved. I will hopefully be signing up for a couple autocross events, and may go to a track event as a spectator with the intention of participating the following time. I live up in the Westminster MD area, but traveled down this past weekend to the Vienna, VA meet. I met will a few of the NCC members at the event, and I must say you guys seem like a great group of people. (I mean BMW enthusiasts are some of the best people IMO) Other than that, I can't wait to meet more of you guys on the road! Happy motoring!