Posted by: bricas

Description: M10 Turbo build parts. I did not get to build the engine fully before I had to move from previous location. Turbo was running well on stock block, and the custom head at about 16psi. I had the engine apart starting to work the block before moving. I moved all the part just not the chassis of the car. This leaves me with virtually the whole car and no chassis at my new house. Please contact me to discuss.BLOCK: All brand new parts have original receipt from VAC.-90mm Bored block-CP forged Pistons 90mm with ARP bolts-SP forged rods -Ceramic coated rod and main bearing-ARP Main bolts-ARP Head bolts-MLS Head Gasket (new) HEAD:-worked head enlarged valves, port/polish-SS Valves-dual spring valves-titanium retainers-Schrick Cam-high performance rocker arms-rocker clipsTurbo:-turbonetics (50 trim, T3, 5-bolt outlet, 63 AR)-Megasquirt MS3 Factory Assembled (custom tune)-42lb injectors-custom harness-boost controller-EDIS injection system (crank pulley parts, VR sensor mount, etc)-greddy BOV-intercooler and piping

More...