Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Will be asking for DIY help

Thread: Will be asking for DIY help

Will be asking for DIY help

Joined BMWCCA today. Driving a 2003 E46 (325i). This is my first BMW. A couple of years ago, I raced a Mazda Miata in SSM SCCA for a couple of years. Still trying to get back into it. I have another Miata as a daily driver but the BMW is all they said it would be and now the Miata just sits.

However, BMWs must be maintained and the PS went inop quite instantaneously the other day. Drove into work parking garage, parked, went to work. Came out at the end of the day and went to pull out and no power steering. I thought both front tires were flat! I'll be fixing that this weekend. I'll search through the forums for help.

PS pump probably gave out, pretty common for cars in that time range. Happened in my 02 X5 while on 495, not very fun
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information