Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 11/19/2016 - NCC Window Tint + Paint Protection Tech Event, LA Tint, Manassass, VA

Thread: 11/19/2016 - NCC Window Tint + Paint Protection Tech Event, LA Tint, Manassass, VA

11/19/2016 - NCC Window Tint + Paint Protection Tech Event, LA Tint, Manassass, VA

LLUMAR WINDOW TINT + PAINT PROTECTION FILM TECH EVENT
    WHEN: Saturday, November 19
    WHERE:LA Tint located at 8784 Centreville Rd.in Manassas, VA 20110 (703) 631-8536
    TIME: 10:00-1:00
    CHAPTER: National Capital Chapter

All National Capital Chapter members are invited to an exclusive, complimentary tech event hosted by LA Tint featuring installs of both LLumar® window tint and paint protection film.

You’ll see firsthand how window LLumar tint adds style to your BMW, makes your ride more comfortable and protects your interior and passengers from damaging UV rays. You’ll also learn about the wide range of LLumar window tint options and the precision involved in installation. You’ll also see how to help keep your BMW looking newer longer with one of the highest quality, most durable paint protection films in the industry. A high-gloss, virtually invisible shield, LLumar self-healing, paint protection film shields your BMW from the damages of everyday driving.
    We’ll need a BMW to demonstrate the window tint install and paint protection install. So, arrive early and your BMW could be chosen for a FREE install of either LLumar window tint or paint protection film. Even if your BMW isn’t chosen for the demonstration, you’ll receive 20% off any window tint install scheduled during the event. Be sure to join your fellow National Capital Chapter members at LA Tint for a don’t miss tech event.

AGENDA
    10-10:30AM ​​Meet, greet, snacks and register for a chance to win
    10:30-11AM Quick tour, services and products + winners announced
    11-Noon Window tint demonstration (on a chapter member’s car)
    Noon-1PM PPF demonstration (on a chapter member’s car)

Please REGISTER by RSVPing to John McWilliams at john.mcwilliams@gmail.com
    Last edited by pseto; 10-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks to those that have responded! The event is this Saturday off Rt. 28 in Manassas. Let me know via email if you're planning to attend so I can let our hosts know.

John
    Last edited by John in VA; 11-15-2016 at 06:10 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information