Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Zeno's Paradox and The Car Whisperer

Thread: Zeno's Paradox and The Car Whisperer

Zeno's Paradox and The Car Whisperer

Having owned some seven BMW's over the years, including two E46 M3's, I'm finally adding my notes to the Community.

On Zeno's Paradox:
    The Greek philosopher Zeno described a paradox: You can walk toward a wall - but only half the distance.
    And each time you start, you can, again, only go half-way.
    The paradox is, of course, that you can never get to the wall.
    Which brings me to my '11 M3 Competition Package.
    It is as close to the metaphorical automotive "wall" as one can get.
    Jerez Black, with DCT, and a carbon roof, it is truly the ultimate, "ultimate driving machine."
    Would love to hear from others with M3's to swap stories.

On the Car Whisperer:
    Over the years I've help friends reduce the stress of buying new Bimmers and I've decided to incorporate the process.
    And so, The Car Whisperer.
    And except for the M3's such as mine, we can can save you time, discount off the MSRP and aggravation when purchasing a new BMW.
    Just saved $5K plus for a client on a '16 320xi.
    If I can help, please email me at bmwcarwhisperer@gmail.com and I'll send you a business card.

selden,
    Thanks for your note & thoughts. Perhaps you can consider contacting the chapter's advertising manager and become a sponsor!

Advertising Manager: Jeff Cannon
    db-advertising@nccbmwcca.org
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information