Posted by: one 35i

Description: 2011 BMW 550i with 25,000 miles, great condition and well optioned(factory and Dinan parts). I bought this in 2013 with 11,000 miles with the Lemon/Manufacturer Buyback title. It had been taken in 3 times to the dealer to fix a fuel starvation issue and the original owner did not want to be bothered by it any longer. BMW replaced one of the last possible fuel system parts after buying back the car and I have driven it 14,000 miles with absolutely no issues of any kind. I have all of the documentation from BMW regarding the fuel system repairs if someone is interested in seeing them. This car is a beautiful color combination and was delivered with many options including: Heads-up Display, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Change Assist, Power Door Closers, Rear Window Sun Shade, Front and Rear Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, European Headlight Switch(adds rear fog light switch), M Sport Package.... It also has the Dinan Dual Exhaust and Cold Air Intake.21-22 mixed driving and 28 highway. This car is in fantastic condition and is a wonderful driving car. Entering retirement and cutting back on my car passion. $500 deposit is nonrefundable and there is no warranty, expressed or implied.

More...