Posted by: sbrvenik

Description: I am selling a full set of rare Borbet Type T wheels with center caps. They are standard BMW 5x120 wheels. ET 13 offset. These are one of the classiest looking one piece wheels, in my opinion. They are no longer manufactured.I am selling them because they are not a direct fit for my car. Overall I would say that they are in great condition for their age. The center areas are very clean and do not show much wear. I had two wheels straightened. Those two wheels have some primer on the exterior area, which would be covered by the tire, which I tried to capture in the photo. The primer will not show once tires are mounted on the wheels and the wheels are mounted on your car. I had the interior areas repainted and clear-coated.My goal was to have the lips polished to a mirror shine. It's not hard to do if you have the tools. It's not expensive to have it done, either. One wheel has approximately 7 inches of light curb rash, which can be removed with the polishing.You can have a set of killer rare Borbet Type T wheels for what I know is a fair price at $600, or best offer. I've seen refurbished sets for well over $1,000. Please send me a message if you are interested. I am located in Ashton, MD (20861) for pickup. Message or call me at 443-802-6813.

More...