BORN ELECTRIC AND GROWING STRONGER
NEW BATTERY GREATLY EXTENDS BMW i3 DRIVING RANGE

The BMW i3, first introduced two years ago, lives up to the promise of its BMW heritage. It is a driving revelation, delivering crisp handling and thrilling acceleration, thanks in part to an extremely lightweight yet strong body made of Carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic (CFRP). The airy interior, beautifully appointed with durable, sustainable materials, proves luxury can also be eco-friendly. Blending sustainability, performance, luxury and comfort, the BMW i3 embodies the essence – and future – of the BMW EfficientDynamics philosophy.
Now BMW takes the BMW i3 to greater lengths with a new, more powerful lithium-ion battery that significantly extends its driving range. Available in both the all-electric BMW i3 and in the BMW i3 Extended Range variant, the new battery takes about 40 minutes for an 80% charge with DC Fast charging; about 4.5 hours for a Level 2 complete charge.
In addition to a stronger battery, the freshened BMW i3 offers an exclusive new exterior color, Protonic Blue. An updated interior scheme surrounds you with Dalbergia Brown Leather combined with Anthracite Canvas fabric on the seats and doors; blue accents on the steering wheel and black floor mats; and optional blue safety belts. Dark Oak Wood interior trim and 20-inch Double Spoke (Style 430) light alloy wheels complete the exciting new look.
View the entire newsletter.

More...