Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
E46 325i owner in Burke, VA

Thread: E46 325i owner in Burke, VA

E46 325i owner in Burke, VA

Hi everyone,

I just joined the club. I recently purchased a 2001 325i Wagon from a friend and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I learned how to drive on my mom's standard shift E30 BMW while living in Germany. Many years later, I finally own my first BWM! I am really enjoying it.

This car is kind of a project car for me. It has a lot of miles on it and I expect it is going to need work fairly frequently. I look forward to learning more about maintaining and repairing my own vehicle. Fortunately, the previous owner took very good care of it.

I plan to go to OFest in NJ this year. My cousin is a BWM nut and is a driving instructor for the CCA. I just might take a driving course or two while I am up there.

I am interested in connecting with anyone else out there who would occasionally like a partner in working on their BMW. I am also interested in the DIY program and and tool sharing/exchange programs. I like buying the tools I need as long as I can reuse them. It is difficult to justify the more specialized tools that are needed rarely.

Thanks,

HokieBWM
    CCA# 505364

Welcome! I think you'll definitely enjoy our DIY program and some of the other programs we have going on. Look out for our New Member event coming in August.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome! I think you'll definitely enjoy our DIY program and some of the other programs we have going on. Look out for our New Member event coming in August.
    Great! Thanks Paul. I am looking forward to it.

I hope you can make out New Member event too: http://msreg.com/Summer2015NMR
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information