Posted by: jongchen

Description: A set of four winter tires for e9x 335. They were used on my e90 335 with sports package for the last 8 winter seasons. So they should fit any e9x series of cars including 325, 328, 330. They are not in good condition. A few of the tires have plugs in them (but hold air fine). All of the tires are on their first set of wear bars (no longer good for snow use, but good for cold use). All of the wheels have been curbed at some point in their life.If you want a beater set of winter tires to try out ice racing next winter season these are great for that. If you want a cheap set of wheels for winter tires... well can't get cheaper than free.Since they are free you are going to have to pick them up from my condo. I live in Alexandria, VA.The specific details of what they are below. Taken from the tire rack e-mail when I bought them. If you want more specific information like offset etc. Sorry don't have that information.4 17x8 Rial Salerno Silver20 Required lugbolt for vehicle4 225/45HR-17 Dunlop Winter Sport M3 DSST RunFlat In Stock

More...