Posted by: shawn121

Description: 1994 BMW 525i. Current mileage is 29,757. Black exterior, black leather interior.Standard transmission, 4 door sedan with ABS TRACS, airbags, power everything and heated seats, cruise control, tires only have about 10K miles, original brakes, original clutch, ect.The previous owner of this car lived in England and only drove it once or twice a year when he came to the states. It was kept in a storage unit for years. I have all the service records since 16K miles. The interior of the car is a 10/10. The rear seats have never been sat in. I just spent over $1000 on a complete detail and paintless dent repair. The exterior of the car is 9/10. The car was driven around DC by the previous owner.My wife bought this car about 2 years ago with 19K miles and has driven it to work 5 days a week. It has never had a problem. Their are no oil leaks, inside and outside the engine is spotless. The oil is changed every 6 months, which came to about 4K miles, with Mobil 1. I have the clear title in hand.

More...