Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW Spoiled

Thread: BMW Spoiled

BMW Spoiled

I'm 17 and have had my license since July last year. I've had my 1988 E28 since about May last year. When I got my permit my dad and I went around looking for a car for me, we looked at cheap, used cars of course, but we went to my cousins mechanic shop to look at some of the old cars he had there. That's where I saw the 1988 528e, and decided that was the one I wanted. My dad said that I could have it, but I would have to help him get it running first. About 3 months later my first car was running (most of the time).

Congrats on getting the 528e running. I hope you know about the great E28 resource at http://www.mye28.com/index.php
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information