Posted by: Chris4189

Description: I bought this computer from Bimmer forum member "Ice Man". This is a GREAT tool!! The only reason I am selling it is I switched over to a ICOM unit. Below is what all is on the computer and the computer specs. I will also include a K Dcan USB interface from One Stop Electronics and a ADS/OBD switchable interface from interface 4 beemers. I used this system a handful of times on my E36 M3, E9X M3 and my wifes E70. It works like a charm! Please email me direct if your interested at chris4189@gmail.com You can do a search for Icebox at Bimmerforums and you read the great reviews for yourself. Please be advised that this system will only do 2009 and back models.* This is a custom blend of Ediabas 6.4.3, 6.4.7 and 7.2 that is switchable depending on need, using the latest versions of the BMW factory tools. 100% DIS mouse functionality. Highlights of the computer:Computer software:BMW DIS v44 Dealer diagnostics w/ Programming (to 12/2005)Optional DIS v57 Dealer diagnostics (to 03/2009 Last Version)BMW SSS/Progman v32 Dealer Programming/coding (Last version)BMW INPA factory diagnostics (2010 files) Versions 3 and 5BMW NCS factory Coding (3.1.1 in ENGLISH)BMW WinKFP factory programming (5.1.0 in ENGLISH) BMW TIS technical manualBMW ETK Parts databaseBMW WDS Wiring Diagrams E38 thru E86Lots of documentation and help PDFs for the above programsRunning on XP SP3 with a corporate license. (Dell/IBM, Win 7 on HP)MS Office 2007 Full VersionAdobe Acrobat/Distiller 9 (for printing to PDF)E38 and E31 Wiring, technical manuals, etc etcWiring PDFs for E24 thru E36E38 Bentley manual.All 5HP30 and 5HP24 ZF transmission repair manuals along with service manuals for most transmissions from ZF.Computer is a IBM X60 Touchpad Tablet, Core2 1.6Ghz, 2GB RAM, 100GB HD with docking station for Serial/ADS) which is touch screen!

More...