• Membership

Membership in the BMW CCA brings you the monthly Roundel, our colorful, informative 160+ page magazine, many call the world's best car publication. It features maintenance tips, test results of new products and exciting articles about everything from classic "bimmers" to BMW's in racing.

You'll find dozens of ways to enhance your BMW and ensure its lasting value, along with new gadgets, tools, sounds systems and accessories.

Technical Service Advisors provide assistance to members confronted with technical questions.
      The Club Library located within the National Office offers a range of BMW related information in a variety of media.

Many BMW dealerships and independent shops offer discounts on parts and service to BMW Car Club members. Consult the Roundel or an NCC BMW CCA board member to determine details.
      Your membership entitles you to:

• An exciting, colorful monthly magazine
      • Discounts on parts and supplies
      • Free classified ads
      • Distinctive club decals
      • Driving events including schools at internationally renowned race tracks, autocrosses, rallies, tours, and gymkhanas
      • Technical information and tips
      • Camaraderie
      • Outstanding National Events

What services can I expect from my local chapter?
      The NCC BMW CCA publishes the der Bayerische bi-monthly to inform about previous and upcoming events. Our chapter hosts monthly meetings, social, technical, and driving events. The NCC BMW CCA also has a strong relationship with local dealers and independent shops, and, as noted above, can assist you with obtaining discounts on parts and services.

To join the BMW Car Club of America, visit their website at http://www.bmwcca.org or call 800.878.9292.

• Recent Forum Posts

John in VA

Registration ends in 19 days on September 8, 2018...

Registration ends in 19 days on September 8, 2018 5:59 PM EDT:
      https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/odds-ends-detailing-workshop-mbca-greater-washington-867762

Come join NCC BMW CCA & GWS-MBCA...

John in VA Yesterday, 09:02 PM Go to last post
      Vigorspeed

New Member NOVA

2010 M6 V10 Cabrio sitting on custom set of 22 inch Niche wheels wrapped in Continentals. Dinan exhaust, suspension and dual air intakes. 52k miles. Thing screams and sounds very angry

Vigorspeed Yesterday, 06:02 PM Go to last post
      John in VA

Welcome! I grew up a "military brat" so know of...

Welcome! I grew up a "military brat" so know of the joys of moving... Hope you can make it out to an event soon.

John in VA 08-19-2018, 07:39 PM Go to last post
      Kalay

Transfer Member to the NCC from Buckeye Chapter

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Severna Park, Maryland (greater Baltimore) from Cincinnati, OH (Buckeye Chapter) and am looking forward to getting involved with the local NCC chapter. I have an 98...

Kalay 08-19-2018, 07:37 PM Go to last post
      classifieds mgr

2004 BMW 325Ci coupe 5-speed

http://classifieds.nccbmwcca.org/data/2/thumbs/CA7C2CE9-2233-4B4E-92B8-7757D1228195.jpeg

Posted by: wolfgang20878

Description: For Sale: 2004 BMW 325Ci, titanium silver exterior, black leather...

classifieds mgr 08-18-2018, 07:51 PM Go to last post