• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

dudabubba

looking to refinish/restore 1999 Z3 M Coupe Roadstar wheels

Thread Starter: dudabubba

Hi, I'm looking to restore my original roadstars. Can anyone recommend a quality wheel shop who knows about these wheels? The wheels will need some minor curb cuts polished out and repainted all around. I live in Silver Spring. I've read some forums where z3 owners describe some difficulties...

Last Post By: dudabubba Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    zvigeny

George - Gaithersburg. MD / 435i

Thread Starter: zvigeny

Hi all, recently joined the BMW CCA. Looking forward to all events and forum discussions. I live in Gaithersburg MD, have always admired BMW but only recently purchased my 2004 330i which made me forget everything I previously owned and shortly after upgraded to 2015 435i X-drive. Previous...

Last Post By: zvigeny Today, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    John in VA

07/21/2018 - Cars & Coffee at Truban Motor Company, Winchester, VA

Thread Starter: John in VA

Group, I received this note from John Truban, the concours chairman for the local Porsche chapter, inviting us to his shop. I hope you'll consider attending! On a side note, the Liberty gas station on the south side of Rt 7 just west of I-81 (immediately past Five Guys) has regular & 93 premium...

Last Post By: John in VA Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post
    pseto

10/04/2018 - Aug NoVa Social- Lost Rhino Retreat, Ashburn, VA

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great NoVA location, Lost Rhino Retreat in Ashburn. Why spend time sitting in DC/VA traffic trying to get home, just come on over and hangout with us!For the next few months, we're trying out a new NoVa format where we'll alternate locations every month between Tysons and...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:40 AM Go to last post
    pseto

10/11/2018 - Oct Columbia Social - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Columbia, MD

Come join us at our great Columbia location, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, located off Dobbin Road and Route 175. With the explosion of craft beers and American breweries, BJ's offers a great mix of award-winning brews and great food. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse 6181 Columbia Crossing Circle ...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:37 AM Go to last post
    pseto

09/13/2018 - Sept Columbia Social - BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Columbia, MD

Come join us at our great Columbia location, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, located off Dobbin Road and Route 175. With the explosion of craft beers and American breweries, BJ's offers a great mix of award-winning brews and great food. BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse 6181 Columbia Crossing Circle ...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:36 AM Go to last post
    pseto

10/18/2018 - Oct MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:34 AM Go to last post
    pseto

09/20/2018 - Sept MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    pseto

09/06/2018 - Sept NoVa Social- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, Tysons, VA

Come join us at our great NoVA location, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse in Tysons. Why spend time sitting in DC/VA traffic trying to get home, just come on over and hangout with us! For the next few months, we're trying out a new NoVa format where we'll alternate locations every month between Tysons...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 09:19 AM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

Dan's list of local repair shops

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

http://www.dvsmith.net/bmw/service/dc_service_shops.php

Last Post By: pseto Yesterday, 01:39 PM Go to last post