• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

pseto

02/21/2018 - Feb Board Meeting/Social - Chuy's Tex-Mex, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great board meeting location, Chuy's Tex-Mex, located in Rockville, MD. We'll have our own private room to discuss club business and plenty of chips/salsa/tacos/margaritas to go around. Social starts at 7pm and meeting will begin promptly at 7:30pm. *Note that we changed...

Last Post By: pseto Yesterday, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    jonfhoffman

Anyone out there with experience replacing a torque converter on an E46?

Thread Starter: jonfhoffman

Getting the CAN torque reduction trouble code along with transmission trouble light when the car is in park. Took it to RTT Racing, and they seem to think the likely culprit is the Torque converter "pulling down the engine" when its in Park. I'm not totally sold, but I'm curious if anyone out...

Last Post By: jonfhoffman 02-20-2018, 12:41 PM Go to last post
    majc11

08/11/2018 - DIY @ Craftsman Auto Care

Thread Starter: majc11

Do It Yourself (DIY) Program Overview The Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows National Capital Chapter (NCC) BMW Car Club of America (CCA) Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The purpose of the DIY is to learn...

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 02-19-2018, 04:09 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

Winter Wheel / Tire Set for F80

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: jongchen Description: Set of four 255/40R-18 Bridgestone Blizzak LM-32 XL mounted on 18x8 Rial Quinto Bright Sil with tire pressure sensors. Used for three seasons on my F80. There is plenty of tread life left as you can see from the pictures.Should fit any of the F8x with the normal...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 02-18-2018, 10:20 AM Go to last post
    nyerjondoe

New Maryland Member with F30 sedan, 2015 pearl white

Thread Starter: nyerjondoe

I am a car guy and presently have a 328xi from 2015, she is a big upgrade for me as my e90 2007 was getting long in the tooth and was smaller by a bunch. Enjoy my R1150GS matte grey as well! :)

Last Post By: pseto 02-16-2018, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

All weather floor mats for 3 and 4 series Sedan/Wagon

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: nyerjondoe Description: good shape, tan in color, these are in tan or black, mine are tan. More...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 02-15-2018, 07:54 PM Go to last post
    chicane

Virginia BMWCCA License Plate?

Thread Starter: chicane

Is anyone lobbying for a BMWCCA license plate for Virginia? I know Maryland has one and I didn't know if our club or someone else has been actively pursuing this. Anyone?

Last Post By: John in VA 02-15-2018, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    webmaster

03/03/2018 - 4th Annual NCC Cars & Chili Competition @ Collectors Car Corral

Thread Starter: webmaster

Our 4th Annual NCC Cars & Chili Competition will be another friendly cookoff among club members for the ultimate bragging rights of who can make the best chili. Registration is required for all attendees and the competition will be held from 11am to 2pm. There will be two (2) main categories: ...

Last Post By: pseto 02-13-2018, 08:32 AM Go to last post
    pseto

02/15/2018 - Feb MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 02-12-2018, 08:47 AM Go to last post