• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

JamesAustin

Will 0.9" taller tires fit on a stock E91 xDrive?

Thread Starter: JamesAustin

I don't need new snow tires this season (the Blizzaks still have plenty of tread left) but I'm the kind of guy who will check what's available anyway. MaLColM (my 2011 E91 xDrive) has 225/45R17 tires, which is the official spec and what every online tire configurator suggests. Except for Nokian,...

Last Post By: JamesAustin 11-21-2017, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    JamesAustin

eBay. Never bought there before. Any tips? Safe to buy torque wrench?

Thread Starter: JamesAustin

The subject pretty well sums up my situation. I need to start building up my tool collection so people will stop looking at me that way when I ask to borrow tools at DIY events. One of the things I need most is a torque wrench. I've never used eBay before, but this looks pretty tempting, and at...

Last Post By: vjmvjmvjm 11-21-2017, 09:20 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

Brand new schroth quick fit pro harnesses pair for e92 m3

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: VikAry Description: * BRAND NEW SCHROTH QUICK FIT PRO 4 POINT HARNESS PAIR (DRIVER AND PASSENGER)* FITS E92 M3* WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. FOR $25 OR SAVE ON SHIPPING BY PICKING UP LOCALLY IN GAITHERSBURG, MD. More...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 11-18-2017, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

02/18/2018 - 02/19/2018 - President's Day ///M School at PC West / Thermal

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

The National Capital Chapter has put together a two-day ///M School at the Performance Center West / Thermal Club on President's Day weekend. Located just outside of Palm Springs, CA., this venue features the new BMW driving facility and three premier racing circuits in a beautiful motorsports...

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 11-16-2017, 06:33 PM Go to last post
    etherpool

03/17/2018 - School - AX Bowie Baysox Stadium, Bowie

Thread Starter: etherpool

Save the date!

Last Post By: etherpool 11-16-2017, 06:22 PM Go to last post
    bigpapi

old new member

Thread Starter: bigpapi

30 plus year member of the BMWCCA.... had a 78 320i, 94 525it, and my fav was a 01 740il (sold the e38 in 2014 and miss it every day - but not the mechanics bills) - I currently have 2 kids in college so I am driving a VW Passat! Had a biz trip to Munich last month and we had a reception at the BMW...

Last Post By: pseto 11-16-2017, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    BeachMedic

New member in Odenton

Thread Starter: BeachMedic

Aloha everyone! I moved here this summer from Hawaii for work. I've been a BMW CCA member for about 7 years now. I own a 97 M3 that I use to autocross with SCCA. I've swapped in a KW Variant 3 suspension, Kosei K4 rims; H&R front and rear sway bars, a flashed ECU and I replaced the automatic with a...

Last Post By: pseto 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    pseto

11/16/2017 - Nov MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 11-15-2017, 11:36 AM Go to last post
    webmaster

11/15/2017 - 01/31/-2018 - official 2018 ncc wall calendar sale

Thread Starter: webmaster

Official National Capital Chapter BMW Car Club of America 2018 Wall Calendars One of the things that all BMW owners share is an appreciation for cars “designed for driving pleasure.” With the official National Capital Chapter (NCC) BMW Car Club of America (CCA) 2018 Wall Calendar,...

Last Post By: webmaster 11-14-2017, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    webmaster

11/19/2017 - BMW CCA- Winter Car Care Tech Session, A Buff and Beyond Automotive

Thread Starter: webmaster

Hands on demonstration and group participation with a leading automotive appearance advisor. We will be showcasing industry tips, tricks, and professional techniques for the hands-on automotive enthusiasts. The goal will be for all attendees to safely prepare and maintain their vehicle for and...

Last Post By: pseto 11-14-2017, 08:51 AM Go to last post