• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

VikAry

e92 M3 burring oil

Thread Starter: VikAry

While driving my car home last week, a biker who was following me, flagged me to tell me that he could smell oil burning from my exhaust. I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years and this is the first time I have heard of this issue. I'm hoping that someone on this forum can provide some insights into...

Last Post By: VikAry Today, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

Dan's list of local repair shops

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

http://www.dvsmith.net/bmw/service/dc_service_shops.php

Last Post By: lenhart1 Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    pseto

09/29/2018 - Solomons Saturday Social - Solomons Island, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Back by popular demand! We're heading down to Solomons for our annual weekend social (family friendly, of course!). For those who can't make Thursday evenings, this event is for you!! What: Solomons Saturday Social Our socials are really just "mini-meets", informal gatherings of BMW...

Last Post By: lenhart1 Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

Michelin Piot Plus A/S 3

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: dinan323 Description: Michelin Pilot Plus A/S 3 225/40 ZR 18 (x2)245/40 ZR 18 (x2)Each set is going for $80 or $150 for all four.Pulled from my 330xi after changing the tire setup.Pictures are too big to upload. Email me directly on m5sedan24@gmail.com More...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr Yesterday, 02:42 PM Go to last post
    winmonster

New Member - NOVA M2

Thread Starter: winmonster

Howdy, y'all! I'm looking forward to meeting people at events when I can slip away from responsibilities. My M2 is my first BMW, and I'm loving it so far.

Last Post By: winmonster Yesterday, 12:14 PM Go to last post
    Turbohugh

Cheap repair or replace the whole thing ?

Thread Starter: Turbohugh

Grrr.. some elderly lady hit my car as I was coming out of the grocery store. I shouted out 'hey' and the AARP member took off like she was a get-away car driver in a past life. After looking at it all day sunday and this morning, I'm still not deciding if I should A- Report to insurance B-...

Last Post By: pseto Yesterday, 10:57 AM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

10/13/2018 - Craftsman Cars and Coffee (Fairfax)

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

http://www.craftsmanautocare.com/carsandcoffee

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 09-22-2018, 11:51 AM Go to last post
    pseto

09/20/2018 - Sept MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 09-20-2018, 03:25 AM Go to last post
    webmaster

11/03/2018 - Fall 2018 New Member Reception/Open House

Thread Starter: webmaster

The National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America (NCCBMWCCA) wants to welcome all new and prospective members. Whether you've joined in the past few months, have never come out to an event, or just trying to find out what we do, this day is specifically for you! We have several events...

Last Post By: webmaster 09-18-2018, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

Stock 2008 E90 (335xi) wheels (style 185) with run-flat Continental all-season tires

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: mikecave Description: Stock 2008 E90 (335xi) wheels (style 185) with run-flat Continental all-season tires (225/45/17) with greater than 50% tread remaining. OEM BMW TPMS sensors installed. Tires about a season old due to switching to summer/winter tire setup. More...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 09-17-2018, 09:51 PM Go to last post