• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

Shahrokh

Need body/restoration shop in MD, or Norther VA.

Thread Starter: Shahrokh

Hello Gentlemen, I have a '73 2002 that is in need of restoration. I rescued this one from someone that had good intentions but no time. He had installed fiberglass ALPINA flares but didn't do it right and left it at that. I want to create an A4 ALPINA with the two tone paint (Colorado Orange...

Last Post By: Beemu55 01-15-2019, 09:52 PM Go to last post
    Turbohugh

Returning member next car ..

Thread Starter: Turbohugh

Happy New Year everyone . I’ve been floating around for a few years . Have a e36 vert for years, then owned a very nice Sterling Gray e39 M5. That car met a sad end last October by way of a utility pole worker accidentally dropping a pole directly on the A pillar. Sad to see her go, but now I’ve...

Last Post By: Turbohugh 01-13-2019, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    nccautocross

2019 Become a Member, Autocross for Free Promotion

Thread Starter: nccautocross

2019 Become a Member, Autocross for Free!! From January 1, 2019 through the end of the 2019 season, new memberships are entitled to one free NCC Autocross points event! The Details: ·Membership signup must be between January 1, 2019 and the end of the 2019 NCC Autocross season. ·Once...

Last Post By: nccautocross 01-13-2019, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    nccautocross

RRT to Return as the 2019 NCC Autocross Season Title Sponsor!!

NCC Autocross Partners with RRT for the 2019 Season! For the fifth year RRT has committed to being the title sponsor for the NCC Autocross season. We have had a great relationship with RRT over the years and are excited to have them on board again this year! Our partnership has allowed both...

Last Post By: nccautocross 01-13-2019, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    nccautocross

2019 NCC Autocross Schedule Announced!!

We are excited to announce our schedule for the 2019 NCC Autocross season. 2019 Schedule Novice School / Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf MD – Saturday, March 23, 2019 (registration opens February 23) Test and Tune / Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf MD – Saturday, April 6, 2019...

Last Post By: nccautocross 01-13-2019, 11:18 AM Go to last post
    nccautocross

2019 NCC Autocross Trophy Qualification Rules

Below are the guidelines for 2019 trophy qualification rules: All classes are eligible to receive trophies. A competitor must attend a minimum of FOUR (out of SEVEN) point events to qualify. If a competitor chooses to attend 5 or more events, his score will be based on his five best...

Last Post By: nccautocross 01-13-2019, 11:12 AM Go to last post
    nccautocross

2019 NCC Autocross Event Pricing & Season Subscriptions

2019 NCC Autocross Season Pricing For 2019 event pricing for the NCC Autocross season will be: School: Members Only: $90.00 (pre-registration required) Test & Tune: Members Only: $100.00 (pre-registration required)

Last Post By: nccautocross 01-13-2019, 11:05 AM Go to last post
    Mickandr

New member Classic BMW lover

Thread Starter: Mickandr

Hi I am new to the chapter but have been a BMW CCA member since 2015. I have memories of driving my boss's 1987 635 Csi back when i was 16, he even let me use it to go to my prom. I have looked around for very clean 633 or 635's for years and came across a one owner 633 and had to have it. I have...

Last Post By: John in VA 01-12-2019, 06:06 PM Go to last post
    dennis.pippy

03/23/2019 - NCC Advanced/Solo Jefferson Circuit HPDE

Thread Starter: dennis.pippy

National Capital Chapter Advanced and Solo Student HPDE, March 23, 2019 on the Jefferson Circuit at Summit Point!! Open to NCC Advanced and Solo Drivers only Contact the Registrar PRIOR to registration if you have not previously participated as an A Group student with NCC Welcome to our...

Last Post By: dennis.pippy 01-12-2019, 10:22 AM Go to last post
    majc11

04/06/2019 - DIY @ Proctor's Foreign Auto Service

Thread Starter: majc11

Do It Yourself (DIY) Program Overview The Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows National Capital Chapter (NCC) BMW Car Club of America (CCA) Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The purpose of the DIY is to...

Last Post By: majc11 01-10-2019, 03:38 PM Go to last post