• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

webmaster

05/20/2018 - Great Pie Run XXI

Thread Starter: webmaster

GREAT PIE RUN XXI Depart 9:30 am May 20, 2018 Details to follow. Register here.

Last Post By: scpera 05-19-2018, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    pseto

11/03/2018 - BMWCCA Cars & Coffee, BMW of Sterling

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join BMW CCA as we host our last Cars & Coffee of 2018 at BMW of Sterling 9am. With Cars & Coffee events popping up all over the area, this one is dedicated to both modern and vintage BMWs and their enthusiast owners. This is also our NCC Spring Kickoff weekend as we open the year with various...

Last Post By: pseto 05-17-2018, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    lenhart1

Rally Navigator App

Thread Starter: lenhart1

Phone App to create tour routs while you are driving. https://www.rallynavigator.com/ I mistakenly thought that the app displays the directions on your phone as well, but it looks like it is only for building rally maps. Still pretty cool though... Drew

Last Post By: lenhart1 05-17-2018, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    vgladstone

transfer case recommended for 2007 X3i manual transmission

Thread Starter: vgladstone

My wife's ride shows classic signs of transfer case issues. Dealership recommends replacement of transfer case. Our research (we are NOT gear heads) indicates that the problem could be the transfer case motor or the actuator gear in the motor. Each of which would cost considerably less than...

Last Post By: John in VA 05-17-2018, 01:58 PM Go to last post
    pseto

05/17/2018 - May MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: majc11 05-17-2018, 12:29 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

1998 M Roadster

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: papadupes Description: 1998 M Roadster. Silver over Imola/Black Interior with Imola Red Top. 99K miles. Well maintained. During my 2 year ownership, I replaced the rear shocks, valve cover gasket, oil filter housing seal, serpentine belt, drive shaft flex joint, refinished wheels,...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 05-16-2018, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    BlackishSlate

New Member from Alexandria, VA

Thread Starter: BlackishSlate

Hey everyone, I'm super excited to finally be a BMW owner and a member of BMW CCA. I recently picked up an s50 swapped '90 325i that's a blast to drive. I hope to make it out to a few track days and events this summer. -Zach https://imgur.com/a/QLnox9R

Last Post By: pseto 05-16-2018, 08:10 AM Go to last post
    etherpool

06/30/2018 - 2018 NCC Autocross Open Event

Thread Starter: etherpool

Thank you for choosing to autocross with us! Please visit the link below for more information. 2018 NCC Autocross Open Event Thank you for choosing to autocross with us! This is our only open event of the Year, and it WILL NOT count towards season-end points/trohpies. Registration...

Last Post By: etherpool 05-15-2018, 12:51 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

1997 E36 328i Convertible

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: jfmjr442 Description: For sale 100% stock 1997 BMW 328i ConvertibleDove leather sport seats, Blue color withMatching OEM Factory hardtop.Set of snow tires on steel wheels with hubcapsstock wheels and stock tires (5)88,000 miles.New brakes and rotors on all 4 corners,new front Bilstein...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 05-14-2018, 01:11 PM Go to last post