• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

• Recent Posts

Methanol Injection for e92 M3?

Thread Starter: VikAry

Hello everyone, I own a 2012 e92 M3 and have been exploring options for coaxing more power out of the S65 power plant. I've looked into Super chargers but am not ready to make that investment just yet, possibly down the road. Realizing that heat management is a key consideration when tracking...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    Nuclear Z4M

Thread Starter: Nuclear Z4M

Began driving BMWs with a 2000 528i. Have since purchased an '06 x3, an '07 M Roadster, and a '16 x3. Found I like them a lot. I do a lot of work of my own and find they are not that hard to understand. Am looking for a '10 or '11 328xi for a daily driver.

Last Post By: pseto Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

06/09/2018 - M Club Day - Tidewater Chapter (BMW Performance Center Greer, SC)

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

More information https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/tidewater-bmw-cca-m-performance-school-center-738574

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 03-15-2018, 09:18 PM Go to last post

New member NoVA/Summit Point

Thread Starter: Olivers_BMW

New member to this forum, many year NCC member. I run an e36 at Summit Point HPDEs, Autocross. I have many e36 parts that I will be listing to help clean up, including 2 e36 shells, interiors, transmissions, engines, etc. I also have shop space at Summit Point and willing to help out BMWCCA...

Last Post By: Olivers_BMW 03-15-2018, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

2010 Ford Range

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: Olivers_BMW Description: 2010 Ford Ranger 2wd Supercab XLT Auto. Clean white plain jane working truck with 125K . No rust, new brakes and rear rotors, power steering and brake fluid, oil change service.Brand new upgraded Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tires - 235/75R15 105SNew Kenwood...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 03-15-2018, 09:40 AM Go to last post

03/15/2018 - Mar MoCo Social- Pizza CS, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great MoCo location, Pizza CS in the heart of Rockville. Located across from Congressional Plaza next to Fuddrucker's on Rockville Pike, there is plenty of parking for a great car meet. We've had some great turnouts in previous months, and Pizza CS is also one of the highest...

Last Post By: pseto 03-14-2018, 07:47 AM Go to last post

03/14/2018 - Mar Board Meeting/Social - Chuy's Tex-Mex, Rockville, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our great board meeting location, Chuy's Tex-Mex, located in Rockville, MD. We'll have our own private room to discuss club business and plenty of chips/salsa/tacos/margaritas to go around. Social starts at 7pm and meeting will begin promptly at 7:30pm. Chuy's 12266...

Last Post By: pseto 03-14-2018, 07:46 AM Go to last post

New Member from MD (near BWI)

Thread Starter: Brienne

Greetings! My name is Vince, my car's name is Brienne. For those of you who follow GoT - you may understand. I just recently added a member to the family. 1995 BMW 318ic that I picked up from a buddy for a good price. Has its quirks. I know nothing of the Euro world so this should be an...

Last Post By: Brienne 03-12-2018, 09:37 PM Go to last post

New Member - Arlington

Thread Starter: kbkrunner

Last year the clutch on my E46 325i died and I upgraded to a '15 M235i. It's a convertible (and a fake M) so it's not an ideal track car, but it's still too fun to drive. Would love to meet some other drivers and hopefully pick up a few driving skills and DIY tricks while enjoying plenty of nice...

Last Post By: pseto 03-12-2018, 08:37 AM Go to last post