• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

JoeyBimX5Din

Found BMWs For sale

Thread Starter: JoeyBimX5Din

So I figured maybe we could start one of those lists where interesting stuff comes for sale online. A few of the forums I am on have them around. https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/6087614711.html I am in love with this thing, if it was a few grand cheaper I would probably sell my tbird and...

Last Post By: JoeyBimX5Din Today, 10:10 AM Go to last post
    PainIsMal

New Member Intro

Thread Starter: PainIsMal

Hello good people. Just got my first BMW about 2 weeks ago: 1995 540i. I'm excited to learn the ins and outs of the car as well as this bimmer lifestyle :biggrin:

Last Post By: PainIsMal Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    webmaster

06/24/2017 - 2017 NCC Golf Outing, Raspberry Falls Golf Club

Thread Starter: webmaster

06/24/2017- NCC Golf Outing @ Raspberry Falls Golf Club We will hold our 10th Annual NCC Golf Outing on Saturday, June 24th @ 12pm, at Raspberry Falls Golf Club in Leesburg, VA. Raspberry Falls is consistently rated as one of the best courses in the Mid-Atlantic area and designed by Gary Player....

Last Post By: pseto Today, 08:26 AM Go to last post
    pseto

05/06/2017 - BMW CCA Cars & Coffee/New Member Reception/Open House - BMW of Sterling

Thread Starter: pseto

The National Capital Chapter of the BMW Car Club of America (NCCBMWCCA) wants to welcome all new and prospective members. Whether you've joined in the past few months, have never come out to an event, or just trying to find out what we do, this day is specifically for you! We have several events...

Last Post By: pseto Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    pseto

05/04/2017 - May NoVa Social- Greene Turtle, Springfield

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join us at our new NoVA location, Greene Turtle Springfield, right off I-95 and Telegraph Road. Why spend time sitting in DC/VA traffic, come on over and hangout with us! Greene Turtle Springfield 7879 Heneska Loop Alexandria, VA, 22315 In order to continue having future...

Last Post By: RJPoli Today, 06:06 AM Go to last post
    SlimKlim

New Member - '95 Dakar M3

Thread Starter: SlimKlim

Hi Everyone, I just wanted take a moment to introduce myself. I was previous a member of the Blue Ridge Region back in 2008-2010ish but I let my membership lapse and never renewed it. I moved to this area in 2011 after graduating from JMU to start my career. My first BMW was a very nice...

Last Post By: RJPoli Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    VikAry

X5 Diesel as daily driver and towing monster?

Thread Starter: VikAry

I am planning to buy my next SUV either later this year or early next year and am considering an X5 Diesel. I've read conflicting feedback from owners about it's towing capabilities. While it's rated by BMW at 6,000 pounds I would think it can tow much more given the amount of torque it produces;...

Last Post By: VikAry Yesterday, 11:35 AM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

E30 wheels 4x100 16"x7"

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: bricas Description: 16"x7" OZ Alleggerita Anthracite wheels in excellent condition.205/50ZR16 Continental Extreme Contact on all 4. 2 are virtually brand new.They were mounted on an E30 318i 4-bolt.Cost over $1600 new from Tirerack. Still have receipt. More...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 04-26-2017, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    classifieds mgr

2013 335is - Excellent - 6 Speed

Thread Starter: classifieds mgr

Posted by: jhm5 Description: Alpine White, Coral Red/Black Leather. 49,000 miles. Oil changes around 7,500 miles. Garage kept. No snow.All records. Problem free ownership. Premium Package. HK premium sound with satellite radio. Heated front seats. Park distance control. Bluetooth. Ipod...

Last Post By: classifieds mgr 04-24-2017, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    mye36m3

NCC MD license Plate

Thread Starter: mye36m3

Hello All I just wanted to ask and see if any of you that have the NCC Maryland License plate had an idea of how long it usually takes to hear back from whom ever controls sending out the proper documents to obtain the License plates. I submitted the request on November 20, 2013. So if any of...

Last Post By: dcrout92 04-24-2017, 12:00 PM Go to last post