• Random Photo

• Gift Certificate

Looking for a great holiday gift or birthday present?
    Looking for something unique for that someone special in your life?
    Looking to say 'Thank You' to a great friend?
    Looking for a novel way to spend that extra cash burning a hole in your pocket?
    More info at msreg.com/NCCGiftCertificate.

Look no further - you've come to the right place.
    NCC Gift Certificates are here!

Here's the nitty gritty:
    1. Easy on-line purchase through MotorsportReg.com.
    2. Buy in any $1 denomination from $10 to $750.
    3. Good for event registration up to one (1) year from purchase date.
    4. Can be used to purchase items from the NCC Club Store.

Questions?
    forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?10656
  • Recent Posts

Feffman

MVP Track Time 2017 Track Events (So Far)

Thread Starter: Feffman

2017MVP Track Time Schedule FellowTrack Junkies and Racers: MVP TrackTime (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our2017 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track actionawaits. I hope youíll join us for the on-track fun. As usual,we have exciting track...

Last Post By: Feffman Today, 07:57 AM Go to last post
    majc11

11/04/2017 DIY @ BMW of Sterling

Thread Starter: majc11

Do It Yourself (DIY) Program Overview The Do It Yourself (DIY) program allows National Capital Chapter (NCC) BMW Car Club of America (CCA) Members to work on their own cars under the supervision of expert mechanics and technicians provided by the DIY Sponsor. The purpose of the DIY is to learn...

Last Post By: majc11 Yesterday, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    Mmaktabi

SCHROTH Quick Fit Pro > are they approved by NCC?

Thread Starter: Mmaktabi

For those of us who want to track their cars without installing a harness bar, 1/2 cage, or full cage, we have limited options when it comes to harness systems. I came across the SCHROTH Quick Fit Pro 4-Point Harness as a good option that addresses my concerns but I still have questions. I am...

Last Post By: 1996 328ti 05-23-2017, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    RJPoli

Looking for a shop that does quality car window tint

Thread Starter: RJPoli

Can anyone recommend a shop that does high quality tint application? I grew up in Florida where the sun burns hot all year, and window tint was the first accessory for any car. Practically a requirement! Up here in NOVA far fewer cars have tint. Even fewer have nice looking tint. I am interested in...

Last Post By: RJPoli 05-23-2017, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    1996 328ti

Cars and Coffee Every Saturday (Great Falls, VA)

Thread Starter: 1996 328ti

Katie's Coffee House 760 Walker Road Great Falls, VA 22066

Last Post By: RJPoli 05-23-2017, 10:38 AM Go to last post
    pseto

06/03/2017 - BMW CCA Cars & Coffee, FedEx Field, Landover, MD

Thread Starter: pseto

Come join BMW CCA as we host Cars & Coffee at FedEx Field at 9am. With Cars & Coffee events popping up all over the area, this one is dedicated to both modern and vintage BMWs and their enthusiast owners. Whether you've owned your BMW for 30+ years or just picked it a few days ago, we all share the...

Last Post By: pseto 05-23-2017, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    jonfhoffman

Anyone have experience with Trans Shifter Seal on automatic E46?

Thread Starter: jonfhoffman

Getting a bit of a drip underneath the transmission after replacing the gasket which was also supposedly leaking. When I took it to the dealer for recall work, they pointed out the leaking shifter seal. Does anyone have experience doing this? If so, would I be smart to wait for access to a...

Last Post By: jonfhoffman 05-23-2017, 07:38 AM Go to last post
    Ven

Looking for a good manual transmission instructor

Thread Starter: Ven

Hello everyone, I am looking to find if any one in and around Fairfax and Loudoun County is a good driving instructor for manual transmission vehicles. This is to get my wife to learn and drive stick shift. She drives an automatic now. I spoke to A2Z Driving school in Manassas and they...

Last Post By: Alan 05-22-2017, 06:15 PM Go to last post
    etherpool

05/20/2017 - 2017 NCC Autocross Points Event #2, FedEx Field, Landover, MD

Thread Starter: etherpool

NCC Autocross would like to announce our second points event of the 2017 autocross season on May 20, 2017. It will be held at: FedEx Field (Redskins Stadium) 1600 FedEx Way Landover, MD 20785 Registration opens on April 24, 2017. You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5...

Last Post By: etherpool 05-22-2017, 03:09 PM Go to last post
    pseto

07/22/2017 - Euro Marque Golf Tournament, Leesburg, VA

Thread Starter: pseto

Our 3rd Annual Euro Marque Golf Tournament will be held at Raspberry Falls Golf Club in Leesburg, VA. This is out yearly competition against car clubs: Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, Aston Martin, and others. Team BMW is always looking for golfers to join us in either the Competitive or Social flight....

Last Post By: pseto 05-22-2017, 07:46 AM Go to last post