PDA

View Full Version : (2009) Staff Positions For 2010

mcoupemindy
09-30-2009, 05:24 AM
In reviewing the needs for our growing program as I get ready to turn it over to new leadership, I've identified two areas of opportunity that I'd like to open to volunteers who would like to join the autocross committee.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping the program with one of these voids!

Registration Coordinator

Responsible for opening, closing, and maintaining online registration. Should also be able to assist with registration on event day.

Worker Coordinator

Responsible for organization and assignment of workers before and during each event.

Thank you once again for making our 2009 program so successful - we couldn't have done it without your help and support.

Jonathan Thayer

Highflyr777
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm down for helping out with registration.

Luda
09-30-2009, 01:31 PM
There will potentially be room for a tech inspection co-ordinator, ive spoken with biggins about taking over but he is iffy due to moving and what not. but i guess we'll have to chat a bit more about that

ronh21
09-30-2009, 03:10 PM
I'd be interested in helping with Registration as well.

Scany
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Jonathan,

Unfortunately me and Lindsey won't be able to make it to many of the 2010 events. So I'm afraid I can't be of much help next year. Of course, should I be able to come out I'll offer all the help I can give, but as for being a part of the committee I have to resign for 2010. The little help I had to offer for 2009 I'm sure can be filled by one of the other helpful autox participants.

Biggins
09-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I spoke with Doug a little bit at ChapterFest; I'll do tech next season if he cannot, but I'll only be there in a day-of-the-autocross capacity as I am now. Depending on my job situation, I may not be around for 2-3+ months of the season.

gbauer
10-19-2009, 11:20 AM
I spoke with Doug a little bit at ChapterFest; I'll do tech next season if he cannot, but I'll only be there in a day-of-the-autocross capacity as I am now. Depending on my job situation, I may not be around for 2-3+ months of the season.
Biggin's and I can tag-team it.

Reach
10-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Jonathan,

I think I can help you as worker coordinator going forward. I'm happy to help. If anyone would like to co-coordinate, please by all means speak up as well as this would be the first time I do something like this.

gbauer
10-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Jonathan,

I think I can help you as worker coordinator going forward. I'm happy to help. If anyone would like to co-coordinate, please by all means speak up as well as this would be the first time I do something like this.
...but can you make fun of people like Bogden does?

This is a very serious requirement that we have. :tongue:

Reach
10-21-2009, 11:15 AM
George,

If your times were as good as you're comebacks, you'd be on the trophy stand this year!

(There, are we on the right track yet?) :tongue:

alexmarksthespot
10-21-2009, 12:16 PM
I'd like to help with something!

gbauer
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
George,

If your times were as good as you're comebacks, you'd be on the trophy stand this year!

(There, are we on the right track yet?) :tongue:
Under normal circumstances, that jab would not count as humor, but considering you're trying to match Bogden's wittiness, I'd say you're exceeding our standards. You might actually be overqualified in fact!