PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer to tow trailer for May 19th

Pete
05-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Due to an unforeseen circumstances we need a volunteer to tow the trailer for the May 19th. If we don't get a volunteer by 2:00 PM today, we will have to cancel the event.

The trailer is located at Funktion auto in Dulles, VA.

Pete
NCC autocross Chairman

NoSoup4U
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
I do not think it would be safe to tow with my wrangler because of the lift. If there is anyway that I could borrow the WJ from you Pete, then, I would be willing to drive it up there (do I need to put it back to Funktion Auto)? However, I assume you are not able to go -- so, that idea might be defunct.

pseto
05-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Hi Pete,

Missed you last night at Zodiac, we tossed a few down for you and the Porsche. Unfortunately I would if I could, but I have a bunch of plans tomorrow. I posted this over on x5world (my other home), so maybe someone can help.

http://www.x5world.com/lounge/31969-attention-dc-md-va-owners-help-needed-asap.html#post324704

Pete
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
I do not think it would be safe to tow with my wrangler because of the lift. If there is anyway that I could borrow the WJ from you Pete, then, I would be willing to drive it up there (do I need to put it back to Funktion Auto)? However, I assume you are not able to go -- so, that idea might be defunct.

The trailer has to be put back there after the event.

Pete

Pete
05-18-2007, 12:36 PM
It looks like we have a volunteer for the remainder of the year (except July) event. So the event is on.

As you may have guessed, we will need a volunteer to tow the trailer for the July event. Anyone want to volunteer?

Pete

slantsixm3
06-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Pete,
I might be able to help out with the July event trailer towing, if still needed.
I work near enough to Funktion and can easily go by Manassas. Can the trailer be dropped off the night before? I'd like to bring my BMW to the event, the 2500 Dodge diesel 4x4 gets such crappy times at the autocross....
- Joel